- EduFuture Learning pave way in creating an efficient persuasive apparatus that engages and prepare IHE for accreditation and for Educators actions through cornerstones of professional learning.
- EduFuture Learning focus “To establish as quality assessment service provider for Institutions of Higher Education (IHE) in India. Focusing on areas of Research & Consultation, Industry Interaction, Entrepreneurship Cell, Incubation Centre, Teaching & Learning all such activities that enhance IHE performance at various National Ranking / Accreditation”.
- Accreditation is an acceptance of quality of services by stakeholders.
- Helps Industry determine the validity of programs of study and whether a graduate is qualified.
- Industry often require evidence that applicants have received a degree from an accredited school or program.
- Involves staff, faculty, students, graduates, and advisory boards in institutional evaluation and planning.
- Creates goals for institutional self-improvement.
- Provides a self-regulatory alternative for state oversight functions.
" The goal of accreditation is to ensure that education provided by institutions of higher education meets acceptable levels of quality in attaining Academic Reputation, Academic Goals and Industry Preferences. "
UNIQUENESS OF EDUFUTURE
- Customised solution as per requirement of the institution
- Audit – Before application of IIQA till peer mock visit assistance
- EduFuture have capabilities & experience to deliver to the expectations of accrediting agencies
- EduFuture works as extension of IHE IQAC
- Guide IHE to achieve Academic Reputation & Goals
NEED OF RIGHT GUIDANCE
- IHE perceives accreditation on its interpretation on gathering information from various sources
- Majority IHE preconceives its inherent “SWOC”
- Paucity of quality time in documentation of process
- Identification of “RIGHT” documentation
- Academic understanding of “COLLATING” right data
- On-Site 2 days Academic Administrative Audit to ascertain institutes 'as is status'
- Presentation of Gap Analysis
- On-Site 3 days
- Workshop / Training / Document Verification
- Visit - Institutional Infrastructure
- Off - Site
- Uploading of IIQA / Prequalifier
- Uploading of SSR / SAR - (On- Site if required)
- DVV Clarification
- On-Site - 2 days
- MOCK - Visit
Dr. Ganesh RajgopalAdvisor & Mentor - EduFuture Learning
A leading Academic Administration Assessor for Institutions for Higher Education. With 30+ years of experience in Academic and Industry as an Advisor, Governing Body Member.
Ms. Swarupama RaskarManaging Partner - EduFuture Learning
18 + years of experience in Educational Sector. Independently assessed 120+ institutions quantitative data verification and 45 + institutions consultation. Designing, Developing, Planning, Implementation, Monitoring of Intervention projects in quality improvement for Academic Institutions.
Mr.Hari Kishen GPartner - EduFuture Learning
9 + years of experience in Production and Operation management, complimented by strong quality control, inventory and team management, training and development, root cause analysis, revenue focus and operation setup in service sector.